Ferrari World to put up special shows for Eid
Abu Dhabi, August 21, 2011
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will host special kids’ activities and family-friendly shows for Eid Al-Fitr, the company said.
The shows will take place from August 30 to September 3, it said.
Children will be able to attend puppet, recycled art and sand art workshops and group games. Interactive shows such as the Illusionist Show and Giant Bubble Show will be added fun for the whole family in between rides.
Andy Keeling, park manager of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, said: “We’ve been welcoming a large number of families from across the emirates and the neighbouring countries during long weekends and national holidays and the additional entertainment we have in store for them this Eid is guaranteed to add a festive spirit to their experience at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.”
From state-of-the-art multi-sensory rides such as Speed of Magic that can take the whole family on a ride through fantasy landscapes, to a cruise through a miniature Italian countryside in a Ferrari California at Bell’Italia, or a fun, road racing-inspired movie at Cinema Maranello, a day at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi offers enjoyment and some quality family time together, he said.
Ferrari World will maintain regular operating hours during the Eid Al-Fitr break from 12 pm to 10 pm every day, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline