German visa appointments to go online
Manama, August 23, 2011
The German Embassy in Bahrain has launched an online appointment system for visa applications, which will be introduced on Sunday (August 28).
Appointments can be scheduled free of charge by visiting manama.diplo.de/visa, said officials.
They will be conducted in Arabic and English at the German Embassy in Manama.
The system has been introduced to ensure that the process of applying for a visa can be as smooth as possible.
Once the system has been implemented, applications can no longer be submitted without an appointment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route