Oman Millennium launches Eid offers
Mussanah, Oman, August 23, 2011
Beach-side Millennium Resort Mussanah in Oman, which features a private 54 berth marina, has unveiled a suite of offers to celebrate Eid.
A deal for families and groups offers one night’s stay in a two bedroom duplex apartment and breakfast for four people from RO99 ($257), whilst two people can get two nights’ accommodation and breakfast for a special price of RO100.
Guests may also take advantage of the special half board package which offers a two-night stay for two people including breakfast and dinner for RO130.
“Our aim with these special rates is to offer families a relaxing and enjoyable Eid in our idyllic and tranquil beach resort,” said Didier Coeln, general manager of Millennium Resort Mussanah.
“From our location, visitors to Oman will have the possibility of exploring some of the country’s famous historical locations such as Rustaq and Nizwa, or enjoy downtown Muscat only 45 minutes away if you miss the stress of the city,” he added.
The resort is part of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, one of the world’s largest hotel companies with more than 120 owned and managed hotels across 20 countries.
All prices valid August 30 to until September 7, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai state fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal