Dubai Mall to launch Eid festivities
Dubai, August 28, 2011
The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, is celebrating Eid with a range of colourful cultural activities and rewarding lucky shoppers with gift cards.
Shoppers who spend Dh300 ($81.70) at any of the outlets of the mall from August 28 to September 3 can enter a draw for winning the gift cards. The draw will be held on September 4 with a grand prize winner receiving gift cards worth Dh100,000 and others receiving gift cards of Dh30,000 each.
The gift cards can be utilized for unprecedented leisure and entertainment experiences across a range of premium destinations including The Dubai Mall, The Address Hotels + Resorts, Reel Cinemas, KidZania, SEGA Republic, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Dubai Ice Rink, At the Top, Burj Khalifa; and other Emaar leisure clubs in Dubai.
“Eid at The Dubai Mall is one of the busiest times as we welcome visitors from around the world,” said Nasser Rafi, chief executive officer, Emaar Malls Group.
“We are bringing a colourful showcase of activities as well as the opportunity for shoppers to win a range of prizes all through the Eid holidays. The promotion underlines our commitment to offer our visitors a memorable experience at the mall and also derive extra value when they shop at any of the 1,200 retail outlets,” he added.
The cultural activities include live band performances, henna painting, Arabic tents serving coffee and dates, falconry, heritage activities, face painting, balloon bending, parades by The Dubai Mall and Hamleys, and traditional music renditions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador