Rak Airways unveils winter sales promotion
Ras Al Khaimah, September 11, 2011
UAE carrier RAK Airways has announced its biggest winter seat sale promotion offering cheaper fares to its key destinations in India, Egypt and Bangladesh.
The promotional fares will be available for booking till September 18 and are valid for travel from October 1 to March 28, the RAK Airways said in a statement.
The tickets have been priced at Dh550 ($149.7) to Doha; Dh799 to Jeddah; Dh899 to Cairo and Calicut and Dh999 to Dhaka and Chittagong (for a return journey, inclusive of taxes and surcharges), it added.
Commenting on the sale, CEO Omar Jahameh said; 'With the first anniversary of our re-launch coming up in October, we wanted our customers to share in our celebrations- and our success.'
'Our latest winter seat sale promotion is extended to all our destinations and at the same time gives customers a longer period of time to travel. With over 150,000 seats on offer, this winter’s promotion is set to be our most successful ever,' he added.
Jahameh pointed out that the Ras Al Khaimah airline’s exceptional offers go further than just price.
'Unlike the majority of low-cost carriers, we serve a full hot meal and beverages free on-board all flights besides offering a baggage allowance of 30kg per passenger in addition to the normal hand baggage allowance.'
There is also a free shuttle service between other emirates and RAK International Airport for each flight, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM