Qatar Airways extends Budapest flights to daily
Doha, September 15, 2011
Flag carrier Qatar Airways has launched direct, daily operations between Budapest and Doha, expanding the previous four times weekly schedule introduced in January.
It has also dropped the stop-over in Bucharest, Romania.
"The journey time has been significantly shortened for passengers travelling from Budapest to the Middle East and the daily service enables increased options for onward connections to Asia," said Kam Jandu, Budapest Airport’s director of Aviation.
"Passengers will also benefit from the increased frequency on Qatar Airways’ Airbus A320 aircraft.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct