Gulf Air discusses new initiatives with agents
Manama, September 19, 2011
Bahrain national carrier Gulf Air held a second seminar at the Gulf Hotel for local travel agents to discuss the on-going rollout of its new commercial initiatives.
The event was hosted by the airline's commercial team, led by chief commercial officer Karim Makhlouf and senior sales manager for Bahrain and Saudi Arabia Yahya Bu Ali.
More than 30 agents attended the seminar.
Praising travel agents for their continued support as the airline rolls out its new initiatives, Makhlouf said: 'Today's event is part of our ongoing strategy to increase our home market share to 50 per cent and win back the hearts and minds of the people of Bahrain.'
'Travel agents are a key partner for us,' he said. 'We recognise the important role they are playing in helping us achieve this goal,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain