Oman Air supply chain get ISO
Muscat, September 19, 2011
National carrier Oman Air said its supply chain management has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification by Bureau Veritas under UKAS accreditation.
'The ISO certification is a clear demonstration of the high standards achieved and maintained,' said the airline's management affairs chief officer Abdulaziz bin Saud Alraisi.
'The effective management of our supply chain is vital to the overall effectiveness of the airline and, whilst it may not be visible to our customers, it has played a key part in Oman Air's continuing success,' said Alraisi.
'I thank all the staff whose hard work and commitment have contributed to this certification.'
'I look forward to continued increases in the management efficiency of our vast range of supply chains,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project