Virgin Atlantic launches UAE website
Dubai, September 19, 2011
Top British airline Virgin Atlantic has announced the launch of a new travel trade website dedicated to travel agents and tour operators in the UAE.
The vsflyinghub.com offers a one-stop-shop for agents looking for information on Virgin Atlantic. The site features information on airline’s policies, products, destinations and news with areas designed to surprise and delight the agent with competitions and offers.
To mark the UAE website launch, Virgin Atlantic is offering all agents the opportunity to win City Centre shopping vouchers worth Dh300 ($82).
The new website is designed in such a way that agents can find out information quickly and simply at the click of a button, the Virgin Atlantic said in a statement.
The website allows agents to tailor information to their needs. They can even ‘favourite’ pages, and see which pages are most commonly viewed by other agents, the statement said.
Commenting on the launch, Brad West, country manager UAE, said, 'We are delighted to launch this new website and it really underlines Virgin Atlantic’s longstanding commitment to the trade.'
'We recognise that the trade are an essential part of the whole customer journey and want to provide them with as much information and as many tools as possible to help them.'
The site will also feature some special “Virgin” touches to surprise and delight the agent including competitions and lots more, said West.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route