Gulf Air honours travel agents
Manama, October 1, 2011
Bahrain's national carrier Gulf Air recently hosted a dinner party in honour of a number of the region's top travel agents.
The airline also recognised their outstanding performance for the year with an official award ceremony held at the Dragon Hotel in Amwaj Island.
"Gulf Air recognises and celebrates a longstanding relationship with the region's travel agents," said Gulf Air chief commercial officer Karim Makhlouf.
"They are key players in the airline industry and integral channels for its growth and development.
"Recognising their achievements is a reflection of our appreciation of their continued efforts," remarked Makhlouf as he unveiled a series of commercial initiatives.
These include the soon to be launched Falcon Corporate Plus, a package designed exclusively for corporate travellers which offers a range of benefits, including special price discounts and free upgrades from economy to Falcon Gold class.
Gulf Air's popular Frequent Flyer programme, recently renamed Falcon Flyer, now offers members even more attractive privileges and value added benefits such as bonus miles up to 250 per cent, guaranteed seats, priority baggage handling, half miles redemption and family membership.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced