Gulf Air, Saudi GACA discuss ties
Manama, October 3, 2011
A delegation from Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, recently discussed ways to strengthen relationship with the General Authority for Civil Aviation (GACA) of Saudi Arabia during a visit to GACA office in Riyadh.
The visit was organised as part of Gulf Air’s celebrations to mark 61 years of service.
Gulf Air CEO Samer Majali and Dr Faisal bin Hamad Al-Sugair, president of GACA, also discussed a number of topics of common interest, including the historic and pioneering relationship between Gulf Air and Saudi Arabia; Gulf Air was the first international airline to land in Riyadh in 1982. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction