British Airways wins ‘best airline’ award
Cairo, October 4, 2011
British Airways was named the title of Best Airline at the recent Business Traveller Awards 2011 in Cairo, while also winning in the categories best frequent flyer programme and best shorthaul airline.
“At a time where we’ve re-focused our efforts to put the customer at the heart of everything we do, this award reflects the dedication British Airways has for premium travel and the pledge to deliver world-class services to our customers,” said Mervat Alfy, British Airways commercial manager in Egypt.
The Business Traveller Awards are voted for by readers of Business Traveller magazine, with the awards authenticated by independent auditors. They have been a fixture in the business travel and hospitality calendar for over 25 years and this year’s event attracted some 400 industry leaders.
On this occasion British Airways has decided to extend its 25 per cent First Class offer from Cairo to London, UK and Europe to October 31, for the travel period from September 1 to December 31.
“We always strive to provide our valued customers with the best offers and promotions possible,” said Alfy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline