Bahrain Air opens Dubai sales office
Manama, October 10, 2011
Bahrain Air, the second flag carrier of the Kingdom, has announced the official opening of its regional sales office in Dubai.
Recently restructured as a hybrid airline offering both business and economy class service, Bahrain Air now operates to 18 destinations across the GCC, Levant, Africa region and the Indian sub-continent.
'Our vision is to consolidate our presence in the UAE and concentrate on the Mena region,” said Bahrain Air managing director captain Ibrahim Al Hamer.
“We operate 16 flights a week in and out of Dubai. It is one of our busiest routes within the network. Our presence in Dubai will enhance both our distribution and visibility in this
vibrant market,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- K Hotel names new F&B manager
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth