Royal Jet gears up for Abu Dhabi F1
Abu Dhabi, October 11, 2011
Royal Jet, the Abu Dhabi-based flight services company, which posted record levels of business during the first two Grand Prix in the UAE capital, is now looking to repeat the performance at the upcoming third edition of the event.
“Just like the highly trained and experienced pit crews on the F1 track, Royal Jet’s very own expert FBO (fixed base operation) team also delivers a fast, high quality service to every aircraft that flies into our award-winning FBO facility,” said Shane O’Hare, president and CEO of Royal Jet, “and that was a major attraction for the large number of race team and spectator aircraft.
“Being in such close proximity to the Yas Marina circuit - three minutes by helicopter transfer or five minutes by limousine – is another big plus for the teams and spectators alike.”
“This year we have added a few more special touches to our offering, including free limousine service into Abu Dhabi City and/or the circuit along with free hotel transfers,” O’Hare added.
“We guarantee that the travelling experience of the VIPs, F1 teams, sponsors and owners will be second to none,” O’Hare said.
“Undoubtedly, I have every reason to feel confident that we will not just meet, but once again surpass, our guests’ expectations and in doing so create another year,” he concluded.
The third edition of Etihad Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix will take place between November 11 and 13. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens