Air Arabia completes Ukraine hat trick
Sharjah, October 15, 2011
Air Arabia, a leading budget carrier in the region, completed its Ukraine hat trick this week with the launch of its flights to Kharkiv, third city the carrier serves from its hub in Sharjah.
Last week, Air Arabia flights to Donestks took off following its existing flights to Kiev that the carrier has been serving since October 2008.
Flights to Kharkiv will operate on Wednesdays, departing from Sharjah International Airport at 10am and arriving at Kharkiv International Airport at 2.10pm. Return flights will depart from Kharkiv on the same day at 3.10pm and arrive in Sharjah at 9pm.
“With the completion of our services to Kiev, Donestks and Kharkiv, customers can now benefit from Air Arabia’s affordable fares and growing network from and into Ukraine,” said AK Nizar, head of Commercial at Air Arabia.
“Air Arabia’s ever growing destination network carries one promise, value for money fares and unique product,” he added.
With this, Air Arabia now offers 8 flights per week on Sharjah and Ukraine sector.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction