New executive VP joins JLL Hotels team
Dubai, October 18, 2011
Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels, a leading global hotel investment services firm, has appointed Stewart Coggans as the executive vice president, joining its Middle East and Africa hotel advisory team.
Stewart joined Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels in September 2011 and has over 15 years hotel and commercial real estate experience. He has significant valuation and investment experience in the UK and Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) and has completed assignments in over 20 different countries.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels, Stewart held regional partner and regional director positions with international professional services firms; and has most recently been working for a large privately owned real estate developer in Central & Eastern Europe.
Commenting on his appointment, Jalil Mekouar, managing director of Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels MEA said: “I am delighted to welcome Stewart to the team. His vast international experience will be integral to the wider success and development of the regional hotel business. Many of our clients across the region will immensely benefit from Stewart’s wide knowledge base and senior level relationships across EMEA. From a leadership perspective, he will greatly contribute to our regional hotel business in the MEA region.” –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief