Dollar Thrifty to take part in World Travel Market
Dubai, October 26, 2011
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group (DTG) Mena and Asia Pacific will participate at this year’s World Travel Market (WTM), a UK-based event aimed at the global travel industry, set to take place in London from November 7 to 10.
DTG franchises from the Middle East, India and Australia will also attend the exhibition to showcase the company’s growing portfolio of services and geographic reach specific to business travelers and tourists from Europe, a statement from the holding company said.
Sam Eltibi, executive director, Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Mena and Asia Pacific, said: “Our main focus at the World Travel Market is to showcase our new and increasing presence in the Middle East and Indian Subcontinent. Travelers to these countries can experience hassle-free, safe and secure car rentals with Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group’s highest standards of quality.”
“The group will discuss the tourism potential of the emerging markets, especially in the UAE, Qatar and India. New to the DTG portfolio at the WTM are three locations for the fast-growing Dollar Rent A Car: Morocco, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. The group will also encourage the new easy-to-use online reservations systems for easy access to car rental needs in the Middle East,” Eltibi said.
WTM serves as an excellent platform to build stronger links with trade buyers, corporate buyers, wholesales and tour operators in Europe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project