Hotel offers special Eid packages
Manama, November 2, 2011
Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre, Bahrain’s newest luxury 5-star destination, is presenting guests with a special Eid family package.
The special Eid family package is available from November 2 to 12. Customers booking a consecutive three-night-stay can avail a second connected room at 50 percent discount for the entire stay, a statement from the hotel said.
A child’s pass and locker at Wahoo! water park comes free with the purchase of an adult pass, in addition to two kids Magic Planet preloaded cards and a BD25 shopping voucher to spend on any of the 340 retail outlets within City Centre.
'As a newly opened hotel, we are extremely pleased to welcome guests for the forthcoming Eid Al Adha holidays. Tourists and visitors to Bahrain can enjoy a great stay in our hotel during these joyful days and we will ensure they have a fun-filled Eid to remember.” said Stephan Kaminski, general manager, Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre.
The hotel recently completed its first month of successful operations in the kingdom since it opened in September and with its extensive dining and leisure options, is fast becoming one of the top luxurious destinations in the heart of Manama, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction