Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas opens
Abu Dhabi, November 2, 2011
Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Abu Dhabi National Hotels today announced the opening of the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas.
The hotel is the first Hyatt-branded property in the UAE capital.
Located on the prestigious natural island of Saadiyat along a more than five mile stretch of environmentally protected white sand beach and within minutes of Abu Dhabi’s prime business district and Corniche, the stylish contemporary resort caters to both business and leisure travelers, offering spectacular unobstructed views of the waterfront and Saadiyat Beach Golf Club from its guestrooms and restaurants.
Designed as an urban resort, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi offers all of the amenities and seclusion of an island oasis, with the exciting attractions of the capital city only moments away, said a statement.
“Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is the first Hyatt-branded hotel to open in Abu Dhabi. It will embody our global Park Hyatt philosophy of offering our guests personalised, understated luxury and discreet, attentive service in a stylish and elegant ambience,” said Peter Fulton, managing director, Hyatt International, South West Asia. “We will also be the first luxury hotel to open on Saadiyat Island, and are proud of the part we are playing in the exciting Saadiyat story. We look forward to welcoming guests from Abu Dhabi, the UAE and across the world in the coming weeks and months.”
In addition to the 306 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites and villas, the hotel also offers a first class array of dining options: The Park Bar & Grill, The Café, Beach House and The Library.
Resort activities include four generously sized swimming pools, a range of water activities, the Atarmia Spa with nine spacious treatment rooms, outdoor private terraces, fitness facilities, a tennis court and Camp Hyatt children’s club. Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi also offers guests an impressive range of meeting venues for any occasion, from exclusive board meetings to large conferences and social gatherings. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall