RAK Airways opens Fujairah office
Ras Al Khaimah, November 20, 2011
RAK Airways, a national carrier of the UAE, has opened a dedicated sales office in Fujairah in line with its plans to boost its presence in the Northern Emirates.
The airline has also introduced a new, complimentary bus service from the emirate to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, said a statement from RAK Airways.
The new office at Emirates Street Center Road opposite Plaza Cinema Fatima Shopping Centre will further strengthen the airline’s presence in the UAE and cater to RAK Airways passengers from the Northern Emirates, it added.
With the expansion of RAK Airways route network to 10 destinations covering the GCC, Indian sub-continent and Africa, the airline has witnessed growing demand for RAK Airways flights both within the emirate and beyond the borders of Ras Al Khaimah.
The opening of a sales office in Fujairah will enable RAK Airways to support a large customer base.
As a further value-added service RAK Airways has also launched a complimentary coach service for customers travelling from Fujairah to Ras Al Khaimah, said the statement.
The new service extends the complimentary shuttle services already in operation from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and other Emirates in the UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas