Safi launches new Abu Dhabi route
Abu Dhabi, November 24, 2011
Safi Airways, the leading International airline of Afghanistan, has added Abu Dhabi to its growing route network.
The new Abu Dhabi-Kabul route will begin operation on January 5 with four flights per week, and will be flown on Safi’s newly acquired A320 which has 12 business and 132 economy class seats.
Within a year, the ICAO compliant airline has appointed highly experienced senior management, introduced a new route to New Delhi and added a new A320 to their existing fleet, it said.
Safi Airways has undergone a complete aircraft overhaul with the introduction of a wider range of in-flight entertainment programs and lavish new seats.
“The new flight to Abu Dhabi shows our commitment of Safi Airways’ growth within the GCC region,” said Hamid Safi, chief executive officer of Safi Airways.
“With the new addition of the A320, we are determined to keep adding more routes under Safi Airways’ destination list which will establish Safi Airways as the ideal Afghanistan airline,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens