Dubai Link offers new holiday packages
Dubai, November 29, 2011
Dubai-based destination management company, Dubai Link Tours, has launched special holiday packages for the season to cater for the needs of different customer segments, company officials said.
The portfolio of services offered by the travel company covers the Middle East region and includes arrangement and reservation of airline tickets, hotel and apartment accommodation, transfers, car rentals, meet and assist services, charter services, excursions, and sightseeing tours.
Haytham Al Haj Ali, CEO of Dubai Link Tours, said: “With the approaching holidays such as the UAE National Day, Christmas and New Year holidays, we are delighted to introduce a very unique set of packages that were designed with a vision to offer our customers a truly magical experience. Our highly qualified travel specialists know how to address the needs of travellers so they can be assured of a tranquil and calm holiday.”
Dubai Link Tours’ special deals include affordable rates to stay at luxurious hotel apartments or iconic hotels such as those located in the Burj Khalifa area, Sheikh Zayed Road, Deira, Al Barsha, Festival City and Nad Al Sheba, a statement from the company said.
Other services offered by the company include online services, airline ticketing and reservation, visa arrangement, air charter services, private jets for business and leisure trips, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry