Atlantis joins frequent flyer program
Dubai, December 5, 2011
Atlantis, The Palm, a leading entertainment resort destination in the Middle East, has joined Saudi Arabian Airlines’ frequent flyer program ‘Alfursan’.
With 70 weekly flights between Saudi Arabia and Dubai, the new partnership offers Alfursan members an opportunity to earn miles on the guest room rate. Every dollar spent on qualifying room rates at Atlantis, The Palm earns Alfursan member one mile.
“We are delighted to partner with Saudi Arabian Airlines,” said Ravini Perera, senior vice president, Marketing, Atlantis, The Palm.
“KSA is a key market for Atlantis and partnering with Alfursan frequent flyer program shows our commitment to offer world-class hospitality to our guests from Saudi Arabia,” he added.
As part of this partnership, all reservations from December 1, 2011 until February 29, 2012 will earn triple miles for all eligible stays. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai