Atlantis joins frequent flyer program
Dubai, December 5, 2011
Atlantis, The Palm, a leading entertainment resort destination in the Middle East, has joined Saudi Arabian Airlines’ frequent flyer program ‘Alfursan’.
With 70 weekly flights between Saudi Arabia and Dubai, the new partnership offers Alfursan members an opportunity to earn miles on the guest room rate. Every dollar spent on qualifying room rates at Atlantis, The Palm earns Alfursan member one mile.
“We are delighted to partner with Saudi Arabian Airlines,” said Ravini Perera, senior vice president, Marketing, Atlantis, The Palm.
“KSA is a key market for Atlantis and partnering with Alfursan frequent flyer program shows our commitment to offer world-class hospitality to our guests from Saudi Arabia,” he added.
As part of this partnership, all reservations from December 1, 2011 until February 29, 2012 will earn triple miles for all eligible stays. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office