Rixos set to open 1st hotel in Mideast
Dubai, December 6, 2011
Rixos Hotels Group will open its first venture in the Middle East, Rixos The Palm, Dubai, a luxurious resort situated in Palm Jumeirah, next month.
Basak Erel, senior vice president Brand Management, said: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a leading global player in the hotel arena.”
“Middle Eastern markets have always offered an important investment opportunity for Rixos Group as a leading hotel brand; we focus on strategic hotel and residence projects. We are delighted to seal our presence in the region concomitantly with an exclusive five-star project such as Rixos The Palm, Dubai.”
The hotel section of Rixos The Palm, Dubai consists of 234 rooms and suites, 33 residential apartments, and multi-dining food and beverage venues featuring innovative concepts for the Dubai market.
The architecture and interior design are very modern following a minimalist route. The iconic luxury hotel and residences are contemporary in style with distinct touches of traditional elements executed in novel design and materials, a statement said.
“Rixos Hotels will initiate a unique approach to signify the lavish service and quality coupled with traditional hospitality and Turkish Culture. I look forward to the opening soon as well as being involved in the bright and buoyant hotel arena of the Middle East,' added Erel.
The project footprint which neighbours Sheikh Mohammad Al Maktoum's Palace and Sofouh Road has an indoor area covering a mere 30 per cent of the total available land. The remaining 70 per cent is dedicated to gardens along with a beach promenade area.
The spacious main entrance, the lobby of the hotel and the private open balconies of the rooms resemble the Middle Eastern architecture. Every single room enjoys views of the Arabian Gulf.
The Rixos luxury hotel concept was first launched in the year 2000, in Antalya, Turkey and is the brainchild of Turkish businessman Fettah Tamince. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced