Avianet launches ‘Travel Code’ app
Munich, December 7, 2011
Avianet, a Munich-based provider for global IT services and a wholly owned subsidiary of Aviareps, has launched its first app, Travel Code, which deals with the daily issues of air travel.
The company which has a strong affinity with airline solutions is giving the Apple iOS platform-based app free of charge in the iTunes store.
The app facilitates the tracking of Iata airline, airport and country codes, and enables a quick and easy reference by either typing the name of an airline, airport or country and providing the respective two or three letter code within seconds or by entering a code and getting the full name of the airline, airport or country immediately.
“The app is a simple tool that allows easy handling and shows immediate results for the user”, said Arshad Mughal, general manager of Avianet. “Even when working in the aviation business, hardly anyone can keep all codes in mind or know the full facts behind them. With our new app, a convenient solution is provided for anyone keen to have all codes at hand.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal