Safi appoints dnata as GSA
Kabul, December 21, 2011
Afghanistan’s leading international airline, Safi Airways, has appointed dnata as its general sales agent (GSA) representing the airline for its new flight between Abu Dhabi and Kabul.
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) compliant airline, which will commence operations on the new route from January 5, made the announcement at a special ceremony held at the Beach Rotana in Abu Dhabi recently, a statement from the airline company said.
“This new air link will contribute to the development of Safi Airways,” said Hamid Safi, CEO of Safi Airways.
Dnata will provide Safi Airways with a dedicated ticketing service and give the airline access to its 24-hour call centre for flight booking and general travel support, the statement said.
Flights will be available four times a week on Safi’s newly acquired A320 which has 12 business and 132 economy class seats. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project