Bahrain airport travellers surge
Manama, December 24, 2011
Passenger traffic through Bahrain International Airport increased from January to August this year, with more than 5.04 million travellers.
A total of 383,722 passengers departed and 407,811 arrived in August, while 334,986 departed and 329,342 arrived in January, according a report by the Civil Aviation Directorate.
The total number of passengers arriving, departing and transiting through the airport rose to 806,707 by the end of July, up from 695,847 in January this year, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry