Jumeirah wins big at World Travel Awards
Dubai, January 12, 2012
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company and a member of Dubai Holding, has won five awards at the World Travel Awards 2011.
Jumeirah was presented with awards for:
• World’s Excellence in Service Award: Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
• World’s Leading Spa Resort: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
• World’s Leading New Hotel: Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
• World's Leading All-Suite Hotel: Burj Al Arab
• World’s Leading Hotel: Burj Al Arab
Jumeirah competed at the Middle East Gala Ceremony in Dubai last year before going through to the international final of The World Travel Awards, held yesterday (January 11) in Doha.
The esteemed industry awards, which recognise the quality of the customer experience, are voted for by travels agents worldwide. – TradeArabia News Service