St Regis Doha opens booking
Doha, January 16, 2012
The St Regis Doha, which is scheduled to debut on February 28, is now accepting reservations for holidays, a business meeting or a wedding.
The St Regis Doha marks the debut of the St Regis brand in Qatar, and is set to become the premier business and leisure hotel in the country, a statement said.
“We have been building up to this moment for three years and it is with a lot of excitement that we received our first booking this morning,” says Tareq Derbas, general manager, The St. Regis Doha.
“We look forward to welcoming our first guests and to start building the reputation of the hotel as the finest address in Doha.”
The St. Regis Doha will offer 336 luxurious guest rooms including 70 suites – all offering sea views.
The hotel features 10 restaurants and lounges – from international fine dining venues to Jazz at Lincoln Centre Doha, the first jazz club in Doha to offer daily live jazz music. The hotel also offers 4,000 sq m of meeting space, a Remède Spa, an Olympic swimming pool and seafront cabanas with private Jacuzzis. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly twice daily to Kuala Lumpur
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels