Ritz-Carlton Bahrain wins decoration prize
Manama, January 17, 2012
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel & Spa has been awarded the first prize in the category “private buildings” for the best decorated building in Manama on the occasion of the National Day celebrations 2011.
“We are very proud that we have been acknowledged with this prestigious award on the occasion of the National Day in Bahrain,” said Mark Neukomm, general manager.
“This honour recognises our ladies and gentlemen for their dedication and passion to providing service excellence and creating memorable Ritz-Carlton experiences for our community, guests and members every day.”
The competition for the best decorated buildings in Manama was a first of its kind which was launched end of last year by the Capital Governorate to encourage homeowners and companies to decorate the outside of their properties. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project