Dusit to open new resort in Maldives
Maldives, January 25, 2012
Dusit International is set to open its 360-degree coral reef and turquoise lagoon island property next month.
The new 100-villa resort, Dusit Thani Maldives, is located on Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll. The island features pearl white sandy beaches and a rich landscape of verdant vegetation, said a statement from Dusit
“Dusit Thani Maldives will elevate the brand to a new level,” said Chanin Donavanik, CEO of Dusit International.
'The resort’s centrepiece is the expansive infinity swimming pool, the largest in the Maldives, a full 750 sq m designed around an ancient banyan tree.'
The resort’s 100 villas and residences are sanctuaries for relaxation furnished with the latest technology. Beach Villas offer 141 sq m of comfortable living space, many complete with private pools, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc