Dusit to open new resort in Maldives
Maldives, January 25, 2012
Dusit International is set to open its 360-degree coral reef and turquoise lagoon island property next month.
The new 100-villa resort, Dusit Thani Maldives, is located on Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll. The island features pearl white sandy beaches and a rich landscape of verdant vegetation, said a statement from Dusit
“Dusit Thani Maldives will elevate the brand to a new level,” said Chanin Donavanik, CEO of Dusit International.
'The resort’s centrepiece is the expansive infinity swimming pool, the largest in the Maldives, a full 750 sq m designed around an ancient banyan tree.'
The resort’s 100 villas and residences are sanctuaries for relaxation furnished with the latest technology. Beach Villas offer 141 sq m of comfortable living space, many complete with private pools, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement