Global Village set to run till March 3
Dubai, February 5, 2012
Global Village, one of the largest outdoor family entertainment venues in the region and member of Tecom Investments, has confirmed that it will continue receiving visitors till March 3.
The event witnessed unprecedented turnout from visitors of all nationalities and residents in the UAE, especially on the weekends and achieved a new record of 155 thousand visitors on Friday.
Global Village received praise from multi-international media who visited recently and singled out coverage on their websites.
This season, its entertainment schedule included over 4500 performances from around the world.
Global Village increased Fun Fair’s space area this year by 30 per cent and added new games suited for everyone starting from four years of age.
The shows performed by various bands in 30 pavilions give visitors an opportunity to learn more about the different cultures of the world.
Since its inception in 1997, Global Village has become the key entertainment and shopping destination in the region. It includes rich diverse cultures and civilisations, and offers a diverse range of restaurants and shops from across the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project