Global Village set to run till March 3
Dubai, February 5, 2012
Global Village, one of the largest outdoor family entertainment venues in the region and member of Tecom Investments, has confirmed that it will continue receiving visitors till March 3.
The event witnessed unprecedented turnout from visitors of all nationalities and residents in the UAE, especially on the weekends and achieved a new record of 155 thousand visitors on Friday.
Global Village received praise from multi-international media who visited recently and singled out coverage on their websites.
This season, its entertainment schedule included over 4500 performances from around the world.
Global Village increased Fun Fair’s space area this year by 30 per cent and added new games suited for everyone starting from four years of age.
The shows performed by various bands in 30 pavilions give visitors an opportunity to learn more about the different cultures of the world.
Since its inception in 1997, Global Village has become the key entertainment and shopping destination in the region. It includes rich diverse cultures and civilisations, and offers a diverse range of restaurants and shops from across the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers