Manila airport fee cut
Manama, February 7, 2012
The terminal fee at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in the Philippines capital Manila has been reduced to 550 pesos ($13) from February 1, a Philippines Embassy statement said.
The statement, quoting Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) general manager Jose Angel Honrado, said the fee was rolled back following the completion of the five-year security development programme.
MIAA imposed an additional 200 peso charge to improve the security measures at the airport in 2007. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office