Jumeirah opens new hotel concept in London
Dubai, February 8, 2012
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company and a member of Dubai Holding, is set to open a new concept in luxury accommodation on Park Lane in London.
'The Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living' will combine the services of a five-star Jumeirah hotel with the discretion and privacy of an exclusive Mayfair residence, appealing to high net worth individuals looking for a more private form of luxury and an immediate sense of home, said a company statement.
These are the first exclusive hotel residences to be opened in London and offer discerning clientele a highly personalised service with luxurious amenities, full business services and flexible accommodation.
The services include 24-hour Concierge, daily maid service, At Home Business Solutions with an executive boardroom, gym, 24-hour in-residence dining, secured access and Spa Illuminata At Home treatments.
Located in the iconic Lutyens building dating from the 1920s, it comprises 133 apartments which range in price from £450 a night for a studio through to £11,000 for the five bedroom penthouse (over 4,800 sq ft).
These units may be reserved for either short or long stays and are priced accordingly, said a Jumeirah statement.
They will appeal to business travellers, the international community, their families and those looking for a luxurious home away from home, in a prime location on Park Lane, it added.
These exclusive “hotel residences” have four spacious and luxurious single strata penthouses on the top floor, a unique offering in London.
They have private lift access and their own separate state-of-the-art Poggenpohl kitchens, glamorous dining and sitting rooms – ideally sized for entertaining - as well as a study area, media room and stylish bedrooms.
The penthouses feature private balconies which enable residents to make the most of the impressive views over Park Lane and the rooftops of Mayfair, as well as the use of a self-drive Aston Martin Rapide house car, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely