Four Seasons makes key appointments
Cairo, February 12, 2012
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has made some key appointments and promotions across its five properties in the Middle East.
A long-standing member of the Four Seasons team Sherifa Issa has been appointed the new director of sales and marketing for Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza and Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.
Also in Egypt, Daniela Skopnik – part of the opening team of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence in 2000 – will return to the property as the new director of marketing. From her initial post as senior sales manager she later broadened her scope to oversee sales of all Four Seasons Hotels in Egypt to the European market.
Four Seasons Hotel Damascus will also welcome a new director of marketing, Aboud Haboury. Haboury first joined the Four Seasons family in 2006 as director of catering at Four Seasons Hotel Damascus and then took on the role of director of sales in September 2007.
Four Seasons Hotel Amman welcomes a new addition to its marketing and communications team with Sara Assad, the new director of public relations. Assad brings with her a vast journalistic background in a number of reputable publications as well as a strong foundation in social media. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013