Four Seasons makes key appointments
Cairo, February 12, 2012
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has made some key appointments and promotions across its five properties in the Middle East.
A long-standing member of the Four Seasons team Sherifa Issa has been appointed the new director of sales and marketing for Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza and Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.
Also in Egypt, Daniela Skopnik – part of the opening team of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence in 2000 – will return to the property as the new director of marketing. From her initial post as senior sales manager she later broadened her scope to oversee sales of all Four Seasons Hotels in Egypt to the European market.
Four Seasons Hotel Damascus will also welcome a new director of marketing, Aboud Haboury. Haboury first joined the Four Seasons family in 2006 as director of catering at Four Seasons Hotel Damascus and then took on the role of director of sales in September 2007.
Four Seasons Hotel Amman welcomes a new addition to its marketing and communications team with Sara Assad, the new director of public relations. Assad brings with her a vast journalistic background in a number of reputable publications as well as a strong foundation in social media. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction