Luup launches mobile travel approval service
Dubai, February 14, 2012
UK-based Luup, a global mobile payment solutions provider, recently launched a mobile travel authorisation and budget management service at a top financial technology showcase in London.
This service is part of Luup’s corporate mobile payment solution and solves one of the biggest daily challenges organisations such as corporates and governments face in the UAE and worldwide, a statement said.
Travel requests are a vital, daily and costly challenge for organisations. With Luup’s latest service, travel budgets are managed in Luup’s mobile wallet system which enables travel requests, authorisations and payments within minutes - from anywhere, on any mobile network or device.
Gone are the days when employees have to chase managers for budget and trip approvals, while flight and other costs rise exponentially by the hour, the statement said.
The new service optimises processes, bringing substantial cost-savings, efficiency and productivity gains to Luup clients.
Finovate, which organised the demo-based conference FinovateEurope in London, hand-picked the best, most innovative companies for 2012 - and Luup was selected for its new mobile travel authorisation and budget management service.
“Luup’s mobile payment offering for corporates caught our attention because we think that area of the market is ripe for innovation,” said Eric Mattson, CEO of The Finovate Group.
"We're excited to have Luup demo their latest innovation in that space at FinovateEurope this year."
Through an interactive live demo from various mobile devices, attendees of the Luup show-case experienced how the service is a fast, convenient and secure way to optimise processes. The service is an addition to Luup’s Remote Authorisation & Mobile Wallet products.
“This service is one more example of how our corporate solution adds unrivalled value to our clients,” said Luup CEO, Martin Wilson.
“Being selected to showcase to the demanding Finovate audience clearly reflects our focus on providing relevant solutions to our clients and the impact Luup is having in the mobile technology and payments market.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers