Costa launches ‘Light’ coffee in UAE
Dubai, February 19, 2012
Leading coffee brand, Costa Coffee, has announced the UAE launch of its newest coffee offering – Costa Light, which is a combination of fresh skimmed milk and the brand’s signature Mocha Italia blend.
Costa Light offers coffee lovers a highly anticipated smooth and mellow alternative to traditional coffee based drinks, said a statement.
It takes a new approach to coffee making by frothing the coffee together with fresh skimmed milk in the same jug. The result is a product that is both lighter in flavour and caffeine than the Costa lattes and cappuccinos.
Eric Hughes, general manager, Costa Coffee, UAE, said: “Costa Light still contains the same premium Mocha Italia blend coffee our clients have come to expect from our products, but with the added benefits of a mellower flavour and deceptively rich texture, despite being made with skimmed milk. Our new hand-crafted technique is innovative and results in a unique product for our customers.”
“We have learned that even dedicated coffee drinkers often enjoy a lighter alternative, and for our less experienced coffee drinkers, the flavour is subtle and smooth,” he said.
Costa Light is one of a number of new and exciting products due to launch this year by Costa and it also offers customers the opportunity to customise it to their own preference with a variety of milks, and regular and sugar-free flavoured syrups.
“The modern consumer is more selective than ever before, and at Costa, we have prepared to go the extra mile to exceed expectations. Costa Light is one of the many ways Costa caters to the ever-changing needs of its customers,” Hughes said.
Costa Light is now available at all 84 Costa outlets across the UAE, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas