Emirates backs Airport Show
Dubai, February 28, 2012
Emirates will be the official carrier for the 2012 edition of the Airport Show, a dedicated event for the airport construction, operations, technology and services.
The event will be held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center (DICEC) from May 22 to 24.
The world’s fastest growing international airline will be providing 10 per cent discount on fares for the exhibitors and visitors of the show, said Reed Exhibitions Middle East, the show organiser.
Mohamad Bader-Eddin, show director, said: “We are happy that Emirates has become the official carrier of the Airport Show for the second consecutive year. This partnership reflects the importance enjoyed by Airport Show in the aviation industry in general and the UAE in particular. This arrangement will be of great help to over 200 companies which will be participating in the show this year in addition to thousands of visitors expected from over 60 countries.”
“We see the partnership with the Airport Show organisers as the ideal opportunity both to align Emirates’ strong international connectivity as well as support quality, international events based in Dubai such as the Airport Show,” said Russell Sheldon, Emirates’ senior vice-president network sales and development.
Airport Show 2012 will be held under the patronage of Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, president of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and chairman of Dubai Airports. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction