Moda Mall launches Gourmet Festival
Manama, February 29, 2012
Bahrain’s ultra-high end shopping destination, Moda Mall, today launched its Gourmet Festival, which will run till March 24, providing shoppers with an exquisite dining experience and discounts.
Customers will also have the added bonus of a chance to win luxury prizes, enjoy live entertainment, and avail discounts at the dinning outlets in the mall, said a statement.
The festival kicked-off with an official unveiling at Illy Café by Michael Atwell, the general manager of Cushman and Wakefield.
Every BD20 ($53.2) spent at Maki, BiCE Ristorante, Abdel Wahab, Golestan, or Soie will earn the customer an opportunity to enter a draw to win magnificent luxurious watches for him and her, the statement said.
Moreover, for every BD5 ($13.3) spent at Illy Café, Lina’s, Pastisserie Valerie, Costa Coffee, or Caribou Coffee, shoppers and visitors could win a Moda Mall voucher valued at BD100 ($266.1).
“We strive at Moda Mall to provide a unique shopping experience similar to top international fashion capitals, such as London, Paris, and Milan,” Atwell said. “Therefore, we complement our retail offerings with a range of exciting and exquisite cafes and restaurants, ranging from casual to fine dining. The Gourmet Festival will prove the ideal opportunity for shoppers and visitors to experience our unique flavours and dining ambiance, while enjoying what the mall has to offer.”
The mall is home to exclusive brand name boutiques including Louis Vuitton, Dior, Fendi, Versace and Hermes, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head