Moda Mall launches Gourmet Festival
Manama, February 29, 2012
Bahrain’s ultra-high end shopping destination, Moda Mall, today launched its Gourmet Festival, which will run till March 24, providing shoppers with an exquisite dining experience and discounts.
Customers will also have the added bonus of a chance to win luxury prizes, enjoy live entertainment, and avail discounts at the dinning outlets in the mall, said a statement.
The festival kicked-off with an official unveiling at Illy Café by Michael Atwell, the general manager of Cushman and Wakefield.
Every BD20 ($53.2) spent at Maki, BiCE Ristorante, Abdel Wahab, Golestan, or Soie will earn the customer an opportunity to enter a draw to win magnificent luxurious watches for him and her, the statement said.
Moreover, for every BD5 ($13.3) spent at Illy Café, Lina’s, Pastisserie Valerie, Costa Coffee, or Caribou Coffee, shoppers and visitors could win a Moda Mall voucher valued at BD100 ($266.1).
“We strive at Moda Mall to provide a unique shopping experience similar to top international fashion capitals, such as London, Paris, and Milan,” Atwell said. “Therefore, we complement our retail offerings with a range of exciting and exquisite cafes and restaurants, ranging from casual to fine dining. The Gourmet Festival will prove the ideal opportunity for shoppers and visitors to experience our unique flavours and dining ambiance, while enjoying what the mall has to offer.”
The mall is home to exclusive brand name boutiques including Louis Vuitton, Dior, Fendi, Versace and Hermes, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn