Turkey's Rixos to manage Bab Al Bahr resort
Ras Al Khaimah, March 4, 2012
Turkish hospitality group Rixos Hotels has signed an agreement with the Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group to manage the “All inclusive” Bab Al Bahr project in the emirate.
The Rixos Bab Al Bahr project, the second property of Rixos Hotels in the UAE, will open in the fourth quarter of this year.
Fettah Tamince, chairman of Rixos Hotels, stated: "We are very delighted to announce the launch of Rixos Bab Al Bahr in conjunction with the Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group, the hospitality arm of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah.
“This agreement with Rixos Hotels, to manage Bab Al Bahr, is an important step in achieving strong foot fall into the Emirate. With the presence of Rixos Hotels, Ras Al Khaimah will be closer to achieving its strategic target of welcoming 1.2 million visitors by the year 2013 as well as having 10,000 hotel rooms by the year 2016.” said Victor Louis, chief executive officer, Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group.
Rixos Bab Al Bahr Ras Al Khaimah is a fine resort with 627 rooms and suites offering a serene retreat for relaxation. It offers a splendid array of 14 multi dining food and beverage outlets complimented with a rich roster of leisure facilities featuring the signature Rixos Royal Spa with a marvelous Turkish Hammam, a Kid and Teen’s club, a Show Amphitheater and a night club.
Rixos Bab Al Bahr will also provide a convenient shopping experience, where retail shops will feature fashion, jewelry, antiques and a market. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return