Turkey's Rixos to manage Bab Al Bahr resort
Ras Al Khaimah, March 4, 2012
Turkish hospitality group Rixos Hotels has signed an agreement with the Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group to manage the “All inclusive” Bab Al Bahr project in the emirate.
The Rixos Bab Al Bahr project, the second property of Rixos Hotels in the UAE, will open in the fourth quarter of this year.
Fettah Tamince, chairman of Rixos Hotels, stated: "We are very delighted to announce the launch of Rixos Bab Al Bahr in conjunction with the Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group, the hospitality arm of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah.
“This agreement with Rixos Hotels, to manage Bab Al Bahr, is an important step in achieving strong foot fall into the Emirate. With the presence of Rixos Hotels, Ras Al Khaimah will be closer to achieving its strategic target of welcoming 1.2 million visitors by the year 2013 as well as having 10,000 hotel rooms by the year 2016.” said Victor Louis, chief executive officer, Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group.
Rixos Bab Al Bahr Ras Al Khaimah is a fine resort with 627 rooms and suites offering a serene retreat for relaxation. It offers a splendid array of 14 multi dining food and beverage outlets complimented with a rich roster of leisure facilities featuring the signature Rixos Royal Spa with a marvelous Turkish Hammam, a Kid and Teen’s club, a Show Amphitheater and a night club.
Rixos Bab Al Bahr will also provide a convenient shopping experience, where retail shops will feature fashion, jewelry, antiques and a market. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador