Turkish Airlines to launch new German routes
Ankara, March 8, 2012
Turkish Airlines (TK) will launch four weekly flights to the German cities Bremen and Leipzig, starting April 26.
The existing routes to Germany include Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Köln, Munich, Nurnberg and Stuttgart.
Effective April 26 flights to Bremen will be operated four times per week, with daily service set to begin on May 28.
Flights to Leipzig will start on May 28 and become daily on June 25.
Flights will be operated by Airbus 320 and 321 aircraft in a two class configuration.
Turkish Airlines operates Europe's youngest fleet and has been recognised by Skytrax as the "Best Airline in Europe".
Tickets are now available with reduced prices starting from 99 Euros including all taxes and fees for travel starting before July 12.
These promotional fares are now available on the Turkish Airlines www.thy.com website, or tickets can be also purchased at all TK offices. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief