Al Ain Dairy wins top product awards
Al Ain, March 11, 2012
Al Ain Dairy, the UAE’s largest dairy and juice producer, won three major awards for product innovation at the UAE Product of the Year Awards ceremony held in Dubai yesterday (March 10).
The company won awards for its innovative brands Rose Milk, Lemon Mint and Mango Passion Morning Drink brands.
Product of the Year is designed to distinguish and reward innovation in the FMCG sector through an independent consumer survey.
In order to make it through to the consumer survey Al Ain Dairy was first selected in a stringent ethical process from a number of competing brands via jury panel who identified variety Al Ain Dairy’s products for its innovation, design and function.
Product of the Year is celebrating products that were new to market in the last 18 months and Rose Milk, Lemon Mint and Mango Passion Morning Drink were winning brands chosen by consumers in a stringent face to face consumer survey conducted by TNS.
“We are absolutely thrilled and delighted to be recipient of these awards. For the company to be recognized in this way is testament to the dedication and care we take in producing the best quality products on the market,” said Shashi Menon, chief operating officer at Al Ain Dairy.
“One of our top priorities has always been to bring new and innovative product to the market and for us to be recognized for quality as well is innovation is a fitting tribute to Al Ain Dairy. Sales have grown steadily and demand is high which tells us that we have a strong brand. But to win this award is especially pleasing because it Al Ain Dairy was voted for in volumes as the favorite by consumers beating off all local and regional competitor brands.”
Lemon Mint a refreshing drink that can be enjoyed all year round is definitely one of the top selling SKU’s in the Al Ain Dairy product portfolio. Rose Milk whilst much more of an acquired taste has risen in popularity across all demographics with sales demand increasing steadily, a statement said.
Al Ain Morning Drink, innovative drinking yoghurt that comes in a variety of nutritious flavors has become a big hit with commuters in the Emirates since its inception, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport