Rixos opens first hotel in Dubai
Dubai, March 11, 2012
Rixos, one of the world’s fastest growing luxury hotel chains based in Antalya, Turkey, has announced the opening of its first hotel in the UAE - Rixos The Palm Dubai.
Located on the tip of the Palm, otherwise known as the Eighth Wonder of the world, Rixos The Palm Dubai is the company's first foray into the Middle East.
This newest property is well set to cater to UAE’s ever growing luxury leisure tourist market as well as business travelers seeking refreshing locations beyond the mainstream downtown addresses, said a company statement.
The Dubai launch is strategically important for the company’s development in the Middle East, which already enjoys an established presence in other major regions including Turkey, Southeast Europe, CIS Countries, North Africa, it added.
Bearing the signature of renowned architect Haldun Kilit, the hotel’s superb quality development enjoys an astounding buildup ratio of only 30 per cent, allowing it to offer a highly individualized service to its 233 rooms & 28 residences. It salutes the daylight under astonishing 360 degree ocean views, said a company statement.
A generous 70 per cent of the land is dedicated to strikingly landscaped gardens along with a stunning beach promenade area featuring the White X – Beach & Lounge for lunch and tapas, Nar Beach the popular activities hangout for shows, music recital to big screen movie viewings; Suite Beach is a heaven of privacy lovers away from the buzz; last but not least, the Family Beach caters to families who seek a welcoming environment to be with their loved ones.
The hotel’s interiors entail a modern minimalist approach blended with exclusive high-tech Innovative design elements featured in all aspects of the rooms and residences striking a balance between modern and comfortable.
Rixos The Palm Dubai is the 15th ring of the chain after Rixos Elysium Suites Taksim which opened in last September, said a senior official
"The opening of our first hotel in the UAE illustrates the strategic importance we as Rixos attach to the GCC and the greater Middle Eastern area," remarked Fettah Tamince, the chairman of Rixos Hotels.
"We fervently believe that the combination of Dubai’s unrivalled reputation being the “vacation of the world” together with the strength of the Rixos Brand will crown the hotel with unmatched success," he noted.
"A La Turca is the hotel’s authentic Turkish restaurant. With its cutting edge design and versatility is moving well beyond the traditional hotel dining experience, reflecting the essence of Turkish Cuisine."
"International breakfast is complimented with authentic Turkish breakfast savories and all meals display never seen before range of genuine Turkish dishes from the Aegean and the Black Sea as well as from Eastern Anatolia," he stated.
"Families with kids staying at the Rixos the Palm Dubai will benefit from the new exclusive Rixy Club whose exceedingly proficient and multi lingual team is dedicated into turning children’s experiences to memorable moments through age tailored entertainment programs."
"Spa fanatics will be pleased to know that the hotel is home to the world renowned Rixos Royal Spa consisting of several treatment rooms, bringing a myriad of treatments and rituals, its signature one being the Turkish Hamam, delivered with great authenticity deriving from true Rixos Turkish heritage," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport