Qatar Airways to fly Erbil, Baghdad
Doha, March 12, 2012
Qatar Airways, the country's flag carrier airline, will launch flights to Iraqi ciites of Erbil and Baghdad in May and June respectively.
The two cities will be served four times a week, said a report in Gulf News.
'We plan to enter in a strong way, not by going by with one or two frequencies a week,' Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker was quoted as saying in the report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction