Qatar Airways to fly Erbil, Baghdad
Doha, March 12, 2012
Qatar Airways, the country's flag carrier airline, will launch flights to Iraqi ciites of Erbil and Baghdad in May and June respectively.
The two cities will be served four times a week, said a report in Gulf News.
'We plan to enter in a strong way, not by going by with one or two frequencies a week,' Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker was quoted as saying in the report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland
- Qatar Airways eyes Boeing 777X mini-jumbos