France features 22 firms at Dubai boat show
Dubai, March 13, 2012
Ubifrance, the French agency for international business development, is heading a total of 22 French companies, including six new participants, at the Dubai International Boat Show that opened today (March 13).
The 20th edition of Dubai International Boat Show will run up to March 17 at Mina Al Seyahi – Dubai Marina.
Several designers and manufacturers will be introducing their latest achievements: catamarans, yachts and super yachts made of composite materials or aluminium, designed with the expertise of top navigators.
The firms will also introduce an amphibious yacht equipped with caterpillar tracks and wheels.
They will be joined by companies providing innovative design, manufacturing and harbour and marina management solutions that are appropriate to the region.
Equipment manufacturers will offer sophisticated technology for 3D software, surveillance and safety systems, diving equipment and deck layout, as well as luxury indoor decoration and practical, ergonomic material designed to meet the daily needs of navigators. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments