Gulf Craft showcases new superyacht
Dubai, March 13, 2012
Gulf Craft, the largest manufacturer of luxury yachts and fiberglass boats in the Middle East and Asia, today premiered a brand new superyacht concept from its Majesty Yachts range at the Dubai International Boat Show 2012.
The premiere of Majesty 105 follows the UAE-based shipyard’s recent showcase of its largest ever hull construction – the Majesty 135 – at its 30th anniversary gala celebration held on March 10 at its yacht manufacturing facility in the UAE.
The Majesty 105 represents both the degree of engineering, design and technological sophistication as well as the company’s ability to anticipate and meet the need for striking new superyacht concepts tailored to diverse cruising needs, said a statement.
Attendees were offered the exclusive opportunity to tour the blue-hulled, triple-decked superyacht – which features five staterooms, including a luxurious owner’s stateroom, two crew cabins and one captain’s cabin, eight bathrooms in addition to a dayhead. The Majesty 105 runs on two Caterpiller C32 rated engines and can reach top speeds of 27 knots.
“Choosing to premiere the Majesty 105 at the Dubai International Boat Show was a conscious decision,” said Erwin Bamps, COO Gulf Craft. “This region has the highest concentration of superyacht owners in the world and there is a great deal of appreciation for concepts that are different and make a statement. In terms of design and utilization of space, it is one of our best conceived models and we expect the Majesty 105 to be making quite a few waves in the right circles.”
The Gulf Craft fleet at DIBS 2012 features another exciting premiere, the new Silvercraft 36 HT – a brand new concept within its hard-top sport fishing portfolio.
In addition, Gulf Craft will showcase a new hull from one of its most popular series – the Majesty 121 as well as another hull from the Gulf 95 Exp range – the revolutionary design concept announced in 2011 to meet the demand for extended living on the water, the statement said.
Gulf Craft will exhibit a range of fiberglass boats and luxury superyachts from its Majesty Yachts, Oryx and Silvercraft brands at EX 15 and on-water display at the Dubai International Boat Show until March 17. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares