Indian Embassy sets up online visa system
Manama, March 14, 2012
The Indian Embassy in Bahrain announced it is switching to an online visa application system starting Saturday.
Under the new system, all visa applications will have to be submitted online on the website indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa.
"A printout of the online visa application is to be submitted to Octic International Bahrain along with two photographs, visa application fee and other required documents," said an embassy statement.
The visa outsourcing agency (Octic) will then access the forms online and process the applications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain