Etihad inks deal with cruise specialist
Abu Dhabi, March 18, 2012
UAE national carrier Etihad Airways said it has signed a deal with Century Travel to enable members of its frequent flyer program, Etihad Guest, to earn miles when booking luxury cruises.
As per the agreement, Etihad Guest members will earn one guest mile for every dollar spent on a luxury cruise with any of the cruise operators represented by Century Travel. These operators include Crystal Cruises, Holland America, Seabourn, Oceania Cruises and Windstar.
Etihad Airways chief commercial officer Peter Baumgartner said: "Etihad Guest, which has more than 1.4 million members, is always looking for new and innovative ways for our loyalty program members to earn or burn guest miles."
"This global partnership with Century Travel will allow our members to earn miles when booking a luxurious cruise holiday," he noted.
“We very much look forward to working closely with Century Travel over the coming months and years to develop a strong and lasting partnership that will benefit our members,” he added.
Century Travel CEO Daniel Essex said, "Partnering with Etihad is excellent news for Century as we continue to work to deliver a truly premium cruise experience. Linking up with a major airline allows us to deliver a responsive service and meet the individual needs of customers."-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction