Global Village lines up dazzling finale
Dubai, March 22, 2012
Global Village, the largest family entertainment and shopping venue in the region, is gearing up to end its season on a high note, by lining up a spectacular array of events during this weekend and lasting until March 31.
Global Village offers visitors the chance to shop in one convenient location, selecting from a wide range of products from around the world.
In addition, visitors can take part in a fun-filled schedule of events. Shoppers who are hunting for unbeatable bargains will not be disappointed, as there will be incredible value for money, said a statement.
Global Village has scheduled plenty of vibrant shows, with performances by numerous international bands. There will be daily performances on the numerous pavilion theatres which represent at least 45 countries. Furthermore, the Fun Fair area offers 70 different games.
The village has attracted a whopping 4.6 million, thereby surpassing the previous record of 4.5 million visitors. This season it hosted 29 pavilions, representing 40 countries around the globe. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement