Etihad offers pre-summer discount on fares
Abu Dhabi, March 25, 2012
Etihad Airways has revived its popular “Up, Up and Away” sales promotion, offering Coral Economy Class passengers a special pre-summer discount of 20 per cent on fares.
The promotional fares are available for purchase within the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain, until April 5, valid for travel between April 10 and May 31.
On offer are more than 20 destinations across the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Far East and Australia, said a statement.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief commercial officer, said: “Last year’s ‘Up, Up and Away’ sale was a huge success with our guests and an indicator that the early summer season is a popular time to take advantage of attractively priced travel deals. We are very excited to revive this offer for our guests and offer them yet another opportunity to book a fantastic holiday with Etihad Airways at great value.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens