Etihad offers pre-summer discount on fares
Abu Dhabi, March 25, 2012
Etihad Airways has revived its popular “Up, Up and Away” sales promotion, offering Coral Economy Class passengers a special pre-summer discount of 20 per cent on fares.
The promotional fares are available for purchase within the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain, until April 5, valid for travel between April 10 and May 31.
On offer are more than 20 destinations across the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Far East and Australia, said a statement.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief commercial officer, said: “Last year’s ‘Up, Up and Away’ sale was a huge success with our guests and an indicator that the early summer season is a popular time to take advantage of attractively priced travel deals. We are very excited to revive this offer for our guests and offer them yet another opportunity to book a fantastic holiday with Etihad Airways at great value.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain